Dodge Paratransit Vehicles Drive Longer with the Diamond Brake Technology from Power Brake
Dodge Paratransit vehicles serve residents of cities and towns all across the nation. However, these dependable vehicles can see their brake systems fail thanks to the daily stress of stop and go traffic. With over 70 years of combined experience, Power Brake has developed the Diamond Brake Technology to reduce the impact that typical wear has on paratransit vehicles.
Dodge Paratransit vehicles that are given the Diamond Technology from Power Brake will get:
- A technology that coalesces in the metal and strengthens against heat, corrosion, and seizing
- Superior Dodge Paratransit brake performance in any climate
- Extended pad life for amplified brake function
- Significantly lower fleet maintenance cost
- The best warranty found anywhere in the industry
In addition to fleet maintenance cost reduction, Power Brake has also worked on current fleet vehicle components plus provided national cities and towns with components from reputable manufacturers such as Raysbestos, Arvin Meritor, Webb, and more that already have our Diamond Technology applied.
We Offer a 100,000 Mile Warranty against Failure due to Wear, Distortion, or Cracking
Contact Power Brake today to find out about our Risk-free Trial
Power Brake, 2985 44th Ave. North, St. Petersburg, FL 33714
Phone (727) 289-9000 Fax (727) 528-7995